Today is my second day English class with Ms. Fatma. She teach me about grammar. If you know, I rarely have grammar class when English class, last time I have grammar class when I was at 7grade. So, I kinda happy and gratefully the grammar that Ms. Fatma teach to my class is kinda easy to me, because I know it a little. Apparently, there are many knowledge about tense in English that I don't know. I thought it was difficult and my thought was wrong. Ms. Fatma asks me to write down my daily activities on the book and I write it. Oh, the last Ms. Fatma give us tasks and I got incorrect one.
Hi, Sob! Kali ini kita akan belajar mengenal teks deskripsi beserta contohnya. Nah, tapi istimewanya kita belajar teks deskripsi menggunakan English, loh! 😁 Apasih Descriptive Text itu? 1. Definition: Descriptive Text is a text which says what a person or a thing is like. Its purpose is to describe and reveal a particular person, place, or thing. Source: (http://britishcourse.com/descriptive-text-definition-generic-structures-purposes-language-features.php) Sob! Descriptive Text tentu saja memiliki general structure (struktur umum) seperti text lainnya. 2. Generic Structure: W hen writing descriptive text, there are some generic structures (actually not mandatory) for our writing to be true. The arrangement is: Identification: introduction, in the form of an overview of a topic, or an introduction to the object or thing being described Description: contains information about the special characteristics possessed by the object, place, or person being desc...
Komentar